We are a technology company providing comprehensive solutions in these areas:
- decentralised power generation
- energy storage
- backup power supply
- non-IT infrastructure of data centres
- charging infrastructure for electromobility
- traction battery systems
- batteries for transport equipment
We take an individual approach to each client. We determine their needs, design the optimum solution, deliver it and put it into operation. We subsequently provide warranty and post-warranty service.
- 1993 establishment of Aleš Zázvorka – průmyslové baterie, predecessor of IBG Česko
- 1997 establishment of BAE Slovensko s.r.o, predecessor IBG Slovensko
- 1999 establishment of IBG International Battery Group Kft. in Hungary, predecessor of IBG Magyarország
- 2002 transformation of the firm Aleš Zázvorka – průmyslové baterie into IBG Praha s.r.o
- 2014 renaming of the company to IBG Česko s.r.o., IBG Slovensko, s.r.o., IBG Magyarország Kft.
- 2018 relocation of IBG Česko to the new operations building in Kralupy nad Vltavou